We are so excited to welcome you back. Your health and wellbeing is extremely important to us and remains our top priority. To help keep you, our team and community safe, we will be operating under the below new guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Masks are optional.
- Sanitizer stations have been set up throughout the rink.
- We have a CLEAN TEAM with designated members that will solely be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
- Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices.
While we are committed to keeping you and our team members healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). By visiting Holiday Skate, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
We are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return and can’t wait to welcome you back for some clean, safe fun! Check out our new Public Skate schedule here.