We have missed you and are so excited to welcome you back. Your health and wellbeing is extremely important to us and remains our top priority. To help keep you, our team and community safe, we will be operating under the below new guidelines provided by the CDC.
- All guests are required by California State Law to wear a mask.
- All team members will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- All team members will be subject to daily temperature checks before entering.
- We will be operating at 10% capacity.
- Hand washing reminders will be occurring throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations have been set up throughout the rink.
- We have a CLEAN TEAM with designated members that will solely be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
- Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices.
- Announcements with reminders to social distance between groups will be made throughout the skating session.
- Lines leading to the Box Office, Skate Counter and Snack Bar will show social distancing decals on the floor measuring 6 feet between.
While we are committed to keeping you and our team members healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). By visiting Holiday Skate, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
We are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return and can’t wait to welcome you back for some clean, safe fun! Check out our new fitness schedule here.