Saturday Learn to Skate Classes
$20.00 – includes skate rental and Kid’s Skate Session from 11:00am to 1:00pm
Beginner (level 1, 2 & 3) – 10:30am to 11:00
For the beginning or first skater of all ages. Teaches the very basic skills such as forward
skating, starting and stopping, balancing on one foot and skating safety. Instruction is the first
half hour of class then practice for 15 minutes Class tickets are only valid for slated time and
date. Arrive 15 minutes in advance to check in and get skates if needed for the class
Intermediate & Advance (level 4, 5 & 6) – 10:00am to 10:30
For the intermediate / advance skater. Teaches basic fundamentals such as forward edges,
left and right edge control, balance, leaning, body posture, crossing skates, backward skating,
lifting skate while skating backwards and backward turning. Introduces skater to free skating
and mohawk turns. Teaches the qualifications for the first Dances and School Figures to qualify skaters for
the First and Second USA/RS bronze test award and an introduction. Competitive Figure
Skating. Arrive 15 minutes in advance to check in and
get skates if needed for the class
PRIVATE FIGURE SKATING TRAINING CAMPS
We are excited to welcome back roller figure skaters. We will be offering 2-Hour training camps exclusively for figure skating practice and figure skating lessons. Costs of all training camps will be $10 per participant.
Training Camp Guidelines
- (1) parent/guardian will be allowed in the facility.
- Due to limited floor time, participants should arrive in appropriate skating attire and ready to train.
- Participants will be limited to ONE skate bag or another item to hold all personal belongings.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- No outside food or beverage other than sport drinks or healthy snacks